Hello from sweltering Perth

Reaction score
Just saying a quick hello from down under. It's 42c in Perth today and we all hibernating in the aircon.

I purchased a P3A today at the new sale price and the battery is now charging. I was slightly lucky as I almost bought it last week.

I'm now a total newbie and have two other quads that have been flown just for fun and practise. The Phantom will primarily be used for photos as that is my main hobby (or obsession as my long suffering wife describes it).

Anyway, hopefully I can join in the fun and add to this forum in some way shape or form.

Bob

From Karratha dude try 40c plus every day of summer [emoji28] had it that hot my phone overheated while flying, you'll love the bird and the shots you can capture

Good man Bob, welcome along - but hold back with the nice weather reports, eh? In Ireland it has been raining constantly for five weeks and we're all flooded out. Same in UK.

**** you down-under types and your good weather! :D:D:D:D:D

42°C is NOT nice weather [emoji3]! Its hell. 25°C is nice weather. Here in south central Canada it was -22°C a couple days ago.....thats not nice weather either [emoji15]!

42°C is NOT nice weather [emoji3]! Its hell. 25°C is nice weather. Here in south central Canada it was -22°C a couple days ago.....thats not nice weather either [emoji15]!

I envy all of you with nice weather.....
Right now the weather is nice..... 21°C. But I live in Kuwait.... And when that orange ball called the sun starts dialing up the heat, and that will begin to happen here real soon..... it won't stop till the temperature gets close to 50°C. I will stay close to 50°C until about November-December time frame. At that temperature my Phantom might melt in mid air... But you know what??? I will still take to the skies whenever I can!!!

I purchased a P3A today at the new sale price and the battery is now charging. I was slightly lucky as I almost bought it last week.

I bought mine from Perth also on special. I was on my way home (SA) from work and couldn't pass up the opoertunity. . Got it from JB HiFi at the Hay St mall

I saw a submarine surfacing from whilst on the ferry to rotnest island, so many cool places to fly out there !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20