Hello From Southeast Michigan

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm in the metro Detroit area and own a phantom 3 standard. I bought it last November and have only flown it a few times! I'm pretty excited to get out today and fly it for the first time this year! I'm currently looking for anyone around me that might have some extra stuff for sale, like an extra charger or whatever else.

I can't wait to chat with you all... I'm happy to be apart of the community!

-Andrea

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi all! I'm in the metro Detroit area and own a phantom 3 standard. I bought it last November and have only flown it a few times! I'm pretty excited to get out today and fly it for the first time this year! I'm currently looking for anyone around me that might have some extra stuff for sale, like an extra charger or whatever else.

I can't wait to chat with you all... I'm happy to be apart of the community!

-Andrea
Awesome! I'm in Lansing and generally fly a Phantom 3 Professional.

I don't have anything for sale, but I'll keep you in mind if/when I do!

Reactions: Jonathan Huff
Hello all,
I just got my new Phantom 3 pro in march and previously owned Parrot AR 2.0 Drone. I've been flying the drone near the Canton area where I live, and at a friends house in Pinckney MI. Here's a short video from last weekend.

I'd like to eventually meetup and fly with other fellow drone pilots in the SE Michigan area learn some tricks and such. I do plan on getting my UAS 107 License to do real estate soon, I have some GA flight experience.

This area is very tricky to find good locations to fly and learn, hope to get some safe recommendations. It seems like every time I fly near a road or people in the distance I feel like i'm doing something illegal as if I have a gun or something, but no confrontations yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1