Hello from Scotland

Reaction score
Hi I'm Darren from Edinburgh.

Recently bought a phantom 3 standard. New to RC flying but have been into nitro RC cars in the past. My main reason for buying the phantom is for photography and the unique perspective you can get from it. Also so far it's a lot of fun just to be out flying it.

I got it a few weeks ago and have racked up a couple of hours of flying under my belt practicing with RTH etc. My next practice flights will be using Atti mode to try and get used to non idiot proof flying :)

With all the bad press recently it's tough being new to the hobby when out flying. I've been taking it out of town and into the countryside but still the looks you get from some people is like you have just killed someone!! Hey ho I guess that's the problems we face.

Anyway look forward to being part of the forum and learning from here.

image.jpeg

Cheers Darren

Welcome to the jungle, Darren. Would love to get up to Thurso someday to shoot. Scotland seems to have way too many beautiful locations!

Hi Darren,I'm Martin from Irvine

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Im in conn usa my daughter just landed there on business My mother was a mcomber. I told my daughter to trace her roots Ive used ancestry but still diging to find where in scotland we are from

Hi I'm Darren from Edinburgh.

Recently bought a phantom 3 standard. New to RC flying but have been into nitro RC cars in the past. My main reason for buying the phantom is for photography and the unique perspective you can get from it. Also so far it's a lot of fun just to be out flying it.

I got it a few weeks ago and have racked up a couple of hours of flying under my belt practicing with RTH etc. My next practice flights will be using Atti mode to try and get used to non idiot proof flying :)

With all the bad press recently it's tough being new to the hobby when out flying. I've been taking it out of town and into the countryside but still the looks you get from some people is like you have just killed someone!! Hey ho I guess that's the problems we face.

Anyway look forward to being part of the forum and learning from here.

View attachment 51230

Cheers Darren

I live near Shotts, just took delivery today if my first drone, excited and anxious.

Welcome to the forum...I'm Martin from Irvine and fly a p3p..I'm sure you'll enjoy flying your new phantom

Reactions: wulster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31