Hello from Portland, Maine!

Reaction score
Just wanted to do a quick intro, as I have a few questions I'll be posting in what I hope are the appropriate areas. My girlfriend bought the DJI P3 Standard for me for my birthday last week, and I'm 100% completely new to flying/RC hobbies in general. I have to say, this is the most amazing/addictive toy I've ever used. I've only flown about 10-12 times, and I'm hooked (already wanting a P4!!). Really glad I found this forum, talk to you soon.

Welcome to the group! Fly safe and have fun!

Just wanted to do a quick intro, as I have a few questions I'll be posting in what I hope are the appropriate areas. My girlfriend bought the DJI P3 Standard for me for my birthday last week, and I'm 100% completely new to flying/RC hobbies in general. I have to say, this is the most amazing/addictive toy I've ever used. I've only flown about 10-12 times, and I'm hooked (already wanting a P4!!). Really glad I found this forum, talk to you soon.

That's exactly how I was. I couldn't wait to find a large open area to practice. Did you get any accessories?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20