Hello From North Fort Myers Florida

Reaction score
Hi to all you DJI pilots. I just got my P3P last week and have been doing a lot of reading. The P3P is a big step up from the old Blade 350QX that I have had for several years. I have several flights from my back yard at sunset and am wanting to get some video at Gulf beaches. I'm glad I found this group to help me get up to speed.

Smiles, Tom

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi to all you DJI pilots. I just got my P3P last week and have been doing a lot of reading. The P3P is a big step up from the old Blade 350QX that I have had for several years. I have several flights from my back yard at sunset and am wanting to get some video at Gulf beaches. I'm glad I found this group to help me get up to speed.

Smiles, Tom

I will be getting my P4P on Monday. I am concerned about rules and regs for places that are "okay" to fly. Are the ordinances in Lee County and state parks enforced heavily? Also, who do I need to contact and what do I need to say if I am between 3-5 nautical miles from RSW?

Just be careful as in Florida I believe that it's unlawful to take off or land in their state parks, or any National Park across the Country.

Where are you located Tom, I'm here in ft myers
I'm in N. Ft. Myers near the Shell Factory. I'm a member of the Cape Coral R/C Hawks and fly helis. The P3P is new for me and I'm trying to learn how to get decent video from it.
Previously I flew a Blade QX350. I'm not sure if any drone demos will be flown at the Gathering of Giants Flying this weekend at Seahawk Park.

I'm in N. Ft. Myers near the Shell Factory. I'm a member of the Cape Coral R/C Hawks and fly helis. The P3P is new for me and I'm trying to learn how to get decent video from it.
Previously I flew a Blade QX350. I'm not sure if any drone demos will be flown at the Gathering of Giants Flying this weekend at Seahawk Park.
They don't seem to be to quad friendly, I fly my electric and gas planes there myself. It's not to hard to take good pictures or video with these things, the hard part is finding a good location to shoot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20