Hello from North East Scotland (Elgin)

Reaction score
It's not the end of the world up here but I can see it from my back window.:)

I bought a cheap sky drone v2 and what a complete waste of £99. One of the motors stopped working after about 3 flights.

Came across the Phantom 3 Standard. Different world. I get it delivered on wed.

Any first time advice would be great as beautiful scenery up here.

Can't wait.....

Reactions: The Brit
It's not the end of the world up here but I can see it from my back window.:)

I bought a cheap sky drone v2 and what a complete waste of £99. One of the motors stopped working after about 3 flights.

Came across the Phantom 3 Standard. Different world. I get it delivered on wed.

Any first time advice would be great as beautiful scenery up here.

Can't wait.....
I have just got P4 , my advice is to spend many hours watching Videos and reading everything you can , Thats what I have done , LOL The Brit , P.s I now live in Canada moved here 12 years ago , originally from Cheltenham

So , near the End of the world you still have GPS ? Lmao

Thanks for responses good to think there's a shoulder to lean on..:). By the way does anyone use the phantom for profit? Is there any hoops to jump through before you can? U.K.

Youtube mainly, get ad revenue of that. Been giving donations from people who like my stuff but that's all, TO make money from using Drones in the UK you need to complete a few test which are around 1.4k I think. But to be fair I would advise you to read the UK CAA on the laws and rules.

1.4k think YouTube is fine. Thanks. Will have a look at yours for some inspiration. My. Main thing is websites and apps this was just a hobby.

Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl