Hello from Louisiana!

Reaction score
Currently I own two Phantom 3 professionals and a throwback Phantom 1 that's mostly for decoration these days. I am licensed under the new FAA Part 107, hooray!

I have an LLC formed to do commercial sUAS work as well. Excited for this new chapter in aviation!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum. I am new to the forum and drones. Where are you located? I am looking for operators in the Shreveport La. are to learn more.

Hi Mike! I'm out of Shreveport on the south side of town (Twelve Oaks). Are you interested in flying commercially or as a hobby?

Welcome to the forum aero .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
And if ya ever coming up this way If ya could and if in season I could use a 25 lb bag of mudbugs ;)

Welcome to the forum aero .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
And if ya ever coming up this way If ya could and if in season I could use a 25 lb bag of mudbugs ;)

Ha! If I ever make it your way I'll certainly bring some mudbugs! King cake too if it's that time of year. Thanks so much, I've used the forums for searches a lot but I'm ready to put my nose to the ground on starting this business, so to do that I know I need to be more involved with pilots and operators. Here's to a great forum that's already been very useful to me. I hope I can contribute to the industry overall and will make sure to post some pics and videos from time to time.

Keep the dirty side down!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Mike! I'm out of Shreveport on the south side of town (Twelve Oaks). Are you interested in flying commercially or as a hobby?

Just hobby. Please give me a call 318 205 0447. Would like to watch you and ask questions. I am one of those old folks (74) with NO real knowledge of the computer world. Love to hear from you.
Mike

Just hobby. Please give me a call 318 205 0447. Would like to watch you and ask questions. I am one of those old folks (74) with NO real knowledge of the computer world. Love to hear from you.
Mike
That's great! These things have become so intelligent they really let you focus on the getting a great shot instead of so much keeping control of the aircraft. I would be happy to call you tomorrow to see about getting together during the week or next weekend if that's better. I was a flight instructor in another life so I still have that itch to teach. I'll happily share anything I've learned dealing with these systems over the past several year. Cheers!

That's great. Call any time, i am around the house most of the time. Cell is on all the time. I live about two miles from Lake Bistineau State park.

Hello I just joined tonight bought a p3s have flown it 3 times and just found out how to get camera to work I live about 20 or sow miles from Ruston la.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello new guy in Shreveport, La. Phantom 4. I'm a Rusty private pilot & been flying rc on and off for 30 years . New to the drones, the **** thing kinda flys itself ! Lol Hardest part is to figure out the video cutting & editing for me . Im also wanting to do some jobs with it also . I'll thro my number out there to if anybody wants to meet up and fly or drone talk 318-550-1739 thanks Toby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20