Hello from Italy

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
just stopping by to say hello, and sorry for my English :)

I'm a hobby photographer who decided to see the world from a new perspective, ground is not enough for me :)
I decide to go for better picture and sacrifice the incredible portability of the Mavic and I bought a P4 Pro!
I'm really happy with my P4 Pro, but I'm still learning and mainly focusing on flying safe (learn to fly in ATTI, RTH etc) rather than taking pictures and videos. Next step will be learn how to shoot cinematic videos.
I live in Italy near the sea, not far from the border with Slovenia (Croatia's coastlines are not far away) but also quite close to beatiful Dolomiti mountains! This summer I'll have a lot to shoot I hope.

welcome aboard, wow Italy...I bet you'll have some really nice shots coming up ...please share as i'd like to see some of that landscape since i'll never get there in my lifetime...beauty of drones , world becomes a whole new one...

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi,
I'm planning a trip this summer to my country of origin Croatia. I'm a little worried of the laws in both Italy and Croatia when it comes to drones. First getting through TSA at the airports and then the local laws. Please share any information you can.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues