Hello from France

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: HighTechPauper
@fw190
Several countries are mandating licensing drone flight even as recreational. US of A is working towards it now. Some countries are very, very strict on their droners. Others are playing catch up...

Brad

Hello Rododentro from France. Welcome to the forum, I'm from Germany and look forward to flying my P3SE in France. From 13.9. - 28.9.19.19 I come back to the Atlantic Ocean (Omaha Beach), etc. Was there once and deeply impressed. Great things, in the museums you can see about D-Day. Also, I have passed the French small license at Alpha Tango and get a nice French registration number for my drone, this is now according to need on my Kopter in 30 cm readable ... :) I also studied the French map and selected places where I can fly with you. France - we travel with our motorhome for many years through France - it fascinates us again and again. Welcome again.

Translated German / English with Google translator

Reactions: Flying_Doctor
A addendum, what is the small licence?
Yep, France is becoming quite strict with droners and you will need to pass a simple exam in order to obtain a "flight licence" if your bird weighs more than 800gr.

Is a very very simple exam (see AlphaTango), I assume they only want to ensure people knows the basic safety rules. You can have it online in less than an hour.

Reactions: Flying_Doctor
Hello Rododentro from France. Welcome to the forum, I'm from Germany and look forward to flying my P3SE in France. From 13.9. - 28.9.19.19 I come back to the Atlantic Ocean (Omaha Beach), etc. Was there once and deeply impressed. Great things, in the museums you can see about D-Day. Also, I have passed the French small license at Alpha Tango and get a nice French registration number for my drone, this is now according to need on my Kopter in 30 cm readable ... :) I also studied the French map and selected places where I can fly with you. France - we travel with our motorhome for many years through France - it fascinates us again and again. Welcome again.

Translated German / English with Google translator
HI Hemul,
before the P3A I had a briefly a Hubsan 501S, but I am quite a newbie so I do not have brillant advices to give you.

I flew the Hubsan in north Brittany, near Dinard, it's a nice region with some good spot everywhere (see attached raw image from Hubsan camera)

enjoy your trip

Attachments

• hubsan_snap_19700101_082913.jpg
    hubsan_snap_19700101_082913.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31