Hello from Florida

Reaction score
Hello everyone just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am from polk county Florida and just picked up my first phantom (got a heck of a deal on a professional) I have been practicing on a parrot ar elite the last few weeks.

I plan on going through the forums and reading a lot more posts (been stalking around since January) and learning lots more as time goes by.

I am looking forward to getting to meet some fellow hobbyists.

Reactions: Mark C.
Hello everyone just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am from polk county Florida and just picked up my first phantom (got a heck of a deal on a professional) I have been practicing on a parrot ar elite the last few weeks.

I plan on going through the forums and reading a lot more posts (been stalking around since January) and learning lots more as time goes by.

I am looking forward to getting to meet some fellow hobbyists.
Welcome from New Hampshire, congratulations and have fun!

welcome they are having international drone day in tampa bay on sat if interested

Reactions: mrcrane2u
I would love to but I work that day til 4pm gonna look up the event now but if I can make it there before it ends I will try.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

its 9 to 2

Ugh ok well that sucks. Gonna have to start searching for more events and stuff like this hopefully that isn't the only one in the area.

we due get together sometimes in Apollo
2016-04-02 10.08.40.jpg
beach at this guys house house and fly last time had 5 phantoms up at one time if ever interested will let you no where

Oh wow that looks awesome don't think I'm ready to fly that close to others yet. I dont mind destroying my hard money in an accident but don't want to damage another craft. I will definitely take you up on that offer once I feel more confident behind the controls though.

lots of great people can help you out with anything you need

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31