Hello from Exeter, UK

Reaction score
Morning all,

I've just signed up to the forums, and felt obliged to say hello :)

I'm from Exeter UK, have a PS3 Standard - still waiting for some decent weather to shoot some video. I've only had a/the drone since Dec 2015.

My background is photography, and am looking to try and transfer some of those skills into droneography.

:)

Hi droneuk
Welcome to the forum my friend, there is extensive knowledge here, I've had some really great suggestions to resolve problems that I have encountered.
You say that your background is photography, well you probably know a lot about settings, "F" stops and the rest, but if you have not already done so I would recommend that you get some filters for the camera, it will enhance your filming
Bye for Now
Waylander

you probably know a lot about settings, "F" stops and the rest, but if you have not already done so I would recommend that you get some filters for the camera, it will enhance your filming
Bye for Now
Waylander

Thanks Waylander

Yes, the theory applies to some dslr videogrpahy too - my camera filters may be a little too big for the Phantom:) - thanks for the welcome

Morning all,

I've just signed up to the forums, and felt obliged to say hello :)

I'm from Exeter UK, have a PS3 Standard - still waiting for some decent weather to shoot some video. I've only had a/the drone since Dec 2015.

My background is photography, and am looking to try and transfer some of those skills into droneography.

:)

Welcome from Bristol..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj