Hello from East Central Wisconsin

Reaction score
Just purchased a P3P.
New to drones, so I have been reading all I can find to better understand the to do's and not to do's. Would like to locate a reasonably priced display that will work well with the controller and have good visibility outdoors.
Glad this forum exists, I'm sure I will have many more questions.

I use the iPad Mini 4 which is nicely sized and easy to see. Not as bright as the more expensive crystal sky type, But inexpensive on the aftermarket. At most you would need a sunshade for it. Nice drone you purchased and I know you’ll have fun. Take care

✋Hi from Florida

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just purchased a P3P. I have been reading all I can find to better understand the to do's and not to do's.
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

I use the Samsung Tab S2 Model SM-T813 great display. I have a P3P and Mavic 2 Pro.
Hi,
I did a bit of research, and decided to go with your suggestion. Found a very nice SM-T813 on e-bay.
So, tonight I attempted to connect it to the controller, and couldn't get the camera to connect. However my Samsung Galaxy 7 does, using the same cable.
Do you have any suggestions on what settings may be wrong, preventing the tablet from connecting?
Hope to be flying soon.
Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik