Hello from CO

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm currently trying to figure out with Phantom 3 to go with. Adv or the Pro. Looks like I have plenty of research to do (feel free to offer suggestions in this thread). This will be my first drone. I have a couple of foam planes and have dabbled in heli's a bit. Not to mention about 20,000 hours in jets. But I'm looking forward to using the Phantom for some pics and vids.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello from Elbert County CO.

Hey guys. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm currently trying to figure out with Phantom 3 to go with. Adv or the Pro. Looks like I have plenty of research to do (feel free to offer suggestions in this thread). This will be my first drone. I have a couple of foam planes and have dabbled in heli's a bit. Not to mention about 20,000 hours in jets. But I'm looking forward to using the Phantom for some pics and vids.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello from Elbert County CO.
The 4k video on the Pro is awesome, but unless you have a newer computer to edit it and a 4k TV it would not benefit you.

The 4k video on the Pro is awesome, but unless you have a newer computer to edit it and a 4k TV it would not benefit you.

Thanks digital. That makes a lot of sense. I keep leaning towards the Adventure. I don't think I need the 4K for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20