Hello from Canada

Reaction score
Just popping in to say hello, still deciding whether I want a 3 pro or 4 pro:) please make a decision for me lol.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Just popping in to say hello, still deciding whether I want a 3 pro or 4 pro:) please make a decision for me lol.

I don’t know P3 Pro but I have MP and P4P. I like both, but P4P is my favorite drone. It is very good and reliable drone with very good video quality. I see some discussions and speculations about Phantom 5.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome. I suggest you check out the drone laws in Canada before spending a lot of money first. From what I have been reading, it’s next to impossible to fly in Canada legally. Sadly....

Reactions: OOO
Welcome 2nd gen, 20 months ago I was thinking the same thing and I went for the P4 (new model at the time) and never regretted it. Today I would chose the P4P or the P4 advanced. The camera in my P4 is good but the new camera in the P4P or P4 A is really good for the price. For me the flying a P4 is a charm and so far it has proven to me to be a dependable craft and all I would like more of is a better camera.

Hello from Pembroke, Ontario
4da0e58d5b0a23e8d7eca82f20749282.jpg

I’m a U.S. certificate holder visiting for a while and I brought my P3P with me. It’s been very reliable so far. Last week was -30, so no flights. : )

It seems the recreational rules are similar to the U.S. Have a look at your Transport Canada website. It’s been revised as of 7 December 2017, to make it clearer for pilots.

https://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/opssvs/flying-drone-safely-legally.html

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewCCM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav