Hello from brisbane Australia

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Trevor
I just got my hands on a dj3 phantom standard as im starting to get into photography ect and want to use the drone for hard to reach shots and videos u have a lot to learn about it all so i might need to pick your brains some times for things.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forums.... you will find out pretty much anything you might think you need here (and probably a lot you wish you hadn’t).... Good to see a few more from this part of the planet...

Reactions: TRD086
Welcome to the forums.... you will find out pretty much anything you might think you need here (and probably a lot you wish you hadn’t).... Good to see a few more from this part of the planet...
Thanks i have only had a chance to fly it around the back yard so looking forward to seeing what it can do and what people recommend with parts ect so i look forward to doing some reading about it all

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hi all my name is Trevor
I just got my hands on a dj3 phantom standard as im starting to get into photography ect and want to use the drone for hard to reach shots and videos u have a lot to learn about it all so i might need to pick your brains some times for things.

Hey mate I’m from vic

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3S, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi all my name is Trevor
hello im also in brisbane, kenmore....where are you??

Hey Lads, I’m also from Logan and got a Phantom for father’s day. Got moved on and warned by Logan Council rangers the same day for flying in Council football field where no one was present. Aware of CASA rules but seems you can’t fly in Logan, Redlands or Gold Coast unless from private property ?

Hey Lads, I’m also from Logan and got a Phantom for father’s day. Got moved on and warned by Logan Council rangers the same day for flying in Council football field where no one was present. Aware of CASA rules but seems you can’t fly in Logan, Redlands or Gold Coast unless from private property ?

Logan council are hard to work with it is hard to get fly time here but make do but I think it's more people are worried about privacy . I use mine for photography and videography.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20