Hello From Binghamton NY Area

Reaction score
Hello All, Just bought a Phantom 3 Advanced. Have been reading this forum for over a month and wanted to say thank you for all of your fine advice. I finally put my Quad in the air today, and happy to say without a single problem. no flying off props or fly a ways. Also took the advice and bought a Syma X5SW and learned to fly that. 1st boy was that good advice. It makes flying the P3A a dream to fly.
Again Thank you all for your help in getting me off the ground safely.

Last edited:
I fly at Jenny F. Snapp Middle school field. I live in Endicott also. the field is approx 1,000 feet long and 300 ft wide.

Cool ! I might suggest Brixius off Taft...Over 3/4 mile line of sight... great if you are a beginner..just watch flying west in the afternoon...sun is bright!

Just over one year..P2V3..waiting on a P4 now....another nice place is Hickories Park off the Concert Hill...Once you get comfortable flying..Try the South Hills of Vestal PA border area..Nice scenery from the hills overlooking the Valleys

I was flying by Anthony angle park in the back parking lot but then I read you can’t fly in parks

Hello All, Just bought a Phantom 3 Advanced. Have been reading this forum for over a month and wanted to say thank you for all of your fine advice. I finally put my Quad in the air today, and happy to say without a single problem. no flying off props or fly a ways. Also took the advice and bought a Syma X5SW and learned to fly that. 1st boy was that good advice. It makes flying the P3A a dream to fly.
Again Thank you all for your help in getting me off the ground safely.Speed Test
Welcome!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20