Hello from Australia! G'day mate!

Reaction score
Hello fellow phantom pilots,

My name is Brad and I am currently studying at University to be a Primary School teacher. Have been a photographer for many years now and really wanting to get into aerial photography but being a mature age student doesn't leave much in the wallet to support this. Because of this, I have started a GoFundMe page in hopes to raise enough money to get me started.

I will of course not be selling any of my work and will be providing my services for FREE to local clubs to support the local community and provide a public service.

To put it into perspective, If just 2,500 people donate $1, this will be enough to reach my target and I will be forever grateful for your kind gesture and making this dream come true.

Incentives for donating are as follows:

$1-$4 - Personal thanks on both Facebook and GoFundMe page

$5-$10 - 2x FREE 5184x2852 Digital Images of your choice from my collection

$20 - 5x FREE 5184x2852 Digital Images of your choice from my collection

$21-$40 - 2x FREE Prints of your choice from my collection mailed to you

$50 - 4x FREE Prints of your choice from my collection mailed to you

Thank you for taking the time to read my pledge.

Donate and further info here: https://www.gofundme.com/vyv7ynpk

So u want people to donate money so u can go buy a drone and try and take photos ??

Well in that case im $500 short of 100000 can i get $500 people to donate

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Reactions: peterepeat69
I'm wondering if you are better off approaching those local clubs and community members for money - most people on this forum have their own quads and the ability to take their own aerial photos. I'm not sure this is the right place to request donations...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If just 2,500 people donate $1, this will be enough to reach my target
If you can't afford your target, rather than hoping for others to give it to you, maybe you should consider lowering your expectations.
At the moment you could pick up a new P3 Advanced (which is an outstanding machine and great value proposition) for about half of your target.
Or you could pick up a lightly used example for even less.

So u want people to donate money so u can go buy a drone and try and take photos ??

Well in that case im $500 short of 100000 can i get $500 people to donate

No not at all. I am currently a photographer who uses a DSLR for my work and would like to expand into aerial photography. I have had experience with aerial photography in the past using workmates drones but require my own to expand.

The second part of your reply did not make any sense at all. I am hoping just a rushed reply and not actually serious.

But anyway if you only have negativity to be forced upon others then I suggest you not reply at all.

Thanks in advance and I hope you find what you are after in life.

I'm wondering if you are better off approaching those local clubs and community members for money - most people on this forum have their own quads and the ability to take their own aerial photos. I'm not sure this is the right place to request donations...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are very right in that feedback. I am approaching local community members and clubs but thought I would try all avenues as a means to get to the target. Plus have been reading these forums for a couple of years and have only just decided to make an account.

If you can't afford your target, rather than hoping for others to give it to you, maybe you should consider lowering your expectations.
At the moment you could pick up a new P3 Advanced (which is an outstanding machine and great value proposition) for about half of your target.
Or you could pick up a lightly used example for even less.

This is very true and something that is also on the cards. It all currently depends on what comes of it within the next 6 months as to which route I choose to go.

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

This is straight out begging from rich white privileged kid for a toy to have fun with. Get a job.

Reactions: robsquad
No not at all. I am currently a photographer who uses a DSLR for my work and would like to expand into aerial photography. I have had experience with aerial photography in the past using workmates drones but require my own to expand.

The second part of your reply did not make any sense at all. I am hoping just a rushed reply and not actually serious.

But anyway if you only have negativity to be forced upon others then I suggest you not reply at all.

Thanks in advance and I hope you find what you are after in life.
Come on plz give me $1 then i only got $499 to go
If its ok for you to ask then why cant you plz donate to me

Really dude? Last I checked, this isn't a charity forum. If you had money to purchase your photographic equipment, then you have money to buy a Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj