Hello from all over the world.

Reaction score
What's up y'all! Just purchased the P3S a few days ago after eyeballing the DJIs for a long time now! Super excited to be part of the family. Got my first flight in a few days ago and stared to shake when the Phantom went about 40 feet in the air. I'm originally from California but the Air Force has me all over the globe. I attached a photo from my first flight.
7006bfb483f8eeabf4cd7da382a41096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
Another shot of the Missouri backwoods..from my first flight ever!
28b7effaf6cce94ff4dd1dd1b81be9f2.jpg

Welcome, Fellow Zoomie! I, too, was a member of Uncle Sam's Flying Circus. Are you at Whiteman?

I got to spend 10 days TDY there for an exercise once. Got to stay in the lovely Alert Facility. Had my bicycle with me so I got to travel around a bit. Plenty of rolling hills with roads as straight as an arrow.

Keep'em flying up there in Knob Noster and thanks for your service!

I got to spend 10 days TDY there for an exercise once. Got to stay in the lovely Alert Facility. Had my bicycle with me so I got to travel around a bit. Plenty of rolling hills with roads as straight as an arrow.

Keep'em flying up there in Knob Noster and thanks for your service!

Yeah not much is changed still flat roads and rolling hills. The weather is still hit and miss. Thanks for paving the way for future Airman.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20