Hello Folks from MA!

Reaction score
Hi Folks!
Newbie here from central Massachusetts. I'm not a phantom owner just yet, but have been following various forums to gain some knowledge.

I have some experience with walkera Heli' and some cheap quads, but nothing as high tech as a phantom.

Please pardon any 'dumb' questions you see coming from me! Lol!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi Folks!
Newbie here from central Massachusetts. I'm not a phantom owner just yet, but have been following various forums to gain some knowledge.

I have some experience with walkera Heli' and some cheap quads, but nothing as high tech as a phantom.

Please pardon any 'dumb' questions you see coming from me! Lol!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am also from Massachusetts. Central MA, west of Worcester to be more precise. I bought my Phantom 3 Standard off Craigslist really cheap in November. I've enjoyed it and I think you will too when you decide to purchase one.

Scott

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jjloconto
I am also from Massachusetts. Central MA. Leominster/Fitchburg area. Just bought a new Phantom 3 standard. It should be here tomorrow. I have no experience with flying drones. Happy I found this forum to help me get started.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.