Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Keith and live in southern NM. I am 'brand spanking new' to drones (or anything RC air) so am a little nervous about my first few flights. My P3 Standard arrived yesterday and looking forward to taking into the desert (far away from any houses, trees, power lines, people, etc.) later today after work. I've been doing a lot of research as I was waiting for my P3 to get delivered. I attempted to do a little low hovering in my backyard last night but too much interference when calibrating the compass (probably a good thing).
Just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself. I am definitely excited and look forward to learning as much as I can and taking a ton of photos/videos.

P.S. My first ever "drone flight" didn't go too well yesterday as I powered up my son's Syma and proceeded to crash it into one of our lamp posts in our backyard, breaking off one of his prop guards. Maybe I should let him take the first P3 flight...

Sincerely,
Keith

Hello Keith. Welcome to the FORUM and the addictive hobby called R/C Aircraft :)

Reactions: Keith H
Welcome to the forum Keith
Just take your P3 to the desert and have fun.
Practice makes perfect.

Reactions: Keith H

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31