Hello everyone

Reaction score
Purchased a used P3 Standard from a friend to get my feet wet. Having fun so far. Can anyone suggest a good app for video editing?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can anyone suggest a good app for video editing?
You can find a list of commonly used video editors here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with the editor you decide to use.

Welcome to the forum Hornet builder. I have used several video editing programs and settled on Magix Video Editing Pro X.

Purchased a used P3 Standard from a friend to get my feet wet. Having fun so far. Can anyone suggest a good app for video editing?
Hi Hornet Builder,

There are quite a few, it all depends on what you can afford and your own purposes and interests: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro (Apple Macs), Corel VideoStudio, CyberLink PowerDirector, and Pinnacle Studio are the most popular.

Personally, I purchased and use CyberLink PowerDirector because it's easy to use and is not very expensive as Adobe Premiere. I have Adobe Premiere CS that comes bundled, but I feel it very complicated for the tasks I carry out.

I hope this gives you some guidance and helps you some. Good luck!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20