Hello everyone

Reaction score
My name is rob and I just bought a phantom 3s from a friend a few days ago. It has been crashed a few times and i am the one who fixed it. I bought it to film and document historic sites and buildings in my area. We have alot of abandoned farm houses where i am from. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Bobert1850
Hi Rob.....welcome to the " Best Drone Forum " on the whole internet...I hope that you have a whole lots of time to meet US......this site is over 94,000 members strong.
I have been a member here for over a year now.....these guys all over the whole world have sure been a great help for me and gave me great advice too !....Sounds like that you are good at fixing a crashed drone so that's great.....hope in the future that you can help others that's had that crash accident happen...are you here in the USA some where ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your P3S, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4