Hello, after a week here!

Reaction score
Yes i had an extremely frustrating experience with my P4A+ , took 3 days to get it up in the air and i was literally about to box it up and get something else. I didn't want to introduce myself until i had it working lol. This is my first Phantom Phlight

I used to think drones were totally stupid and their pilots were dorks. Well I don't watch any tv, my tv doesnt even get any channels on it. I use it for my Playstation. Turns out one day i was at a girls house and while she was getting a shower her tv was on. In the guide ESPN2 had some drone racing league special. Flipped it on and in about 30 seconds i was online looking for kits and prices to build one! So i intended to find racing drones but came across some sweet aerial montages. I was always into video recording since a kid. I made all our skate videos growing up. I needed a 4k drone and the P4 was what i came to believe was my best choice. Radioshack just happened to be closing 3 months ago so i got 2 toy drones half off to screw around with while i saved up. Zipping around the woods really helped my piloting today.

I plan on getting some really nice aerial entertainment up on my drone channel. I have a decently popular gaming channel and hope to mimic my success with this new hobby. Anyway i guess thats it. Tldr and thanks for the help here guys while i was frustrated stuck on the ground.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum (even if you have been here awhile).
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Reactions: DroneTurismo
Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20