HeliDirect - DJI Authorized reseller on Amazon

Reaction score
We are proud to announce that we have been selected as a DJI authorized reseller on Amazon alongside with a few others. DJI has recently decided to place a strict control on Amazon distribution due to the MAP breaking and to maintain a healthy environment. DJI granted only the below dealers the authorization to resell on Amazon including HeliDirect.com. We are very grateful to DJI and our customers for placing the trust on us, a store that has been around for over 10 years and always passionate to provide the best service we can. Check our Amazon store out http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplace...3JXNM894&merchant=AGYH23JXNM894&redirect=true
dji authorize reseller.jpg

What will be done with the sellers currently selling below MAP? DJI still has them listed as authorized dealers on their website.

Last edited:
DJI will force them to stop selling DJI products on Amazon but of course they will still be DJI Authorized dealer as long as they follow DJI MAP on their websites.

Hey, that's great news. Big congrats to you and your partners.

By the way, and pardon me for asking here.

@Johndo,
When will the next Drone Webinar be held? Thanks
The first two were rather awesome. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Hey, that's great news. Big congrats to you and your partners.

By the way, and pardon me for asking here.

@Johndo,
When will the next Drone Webinar be held? Thanks
The first two were rather awesome. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Thank you for the kind words! We are working on topics for the next webinar, should be released soon. :)

Hey, that's good to hear.
As I look forward to many more. So please Keep them coming.

I think you had some great ideas, doing these. Much appreciated.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Johndo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20