Height restrictons

Reaction score
Hi was wondering is there a way to get past the 500metres high restriction?i live in middle of no where and have no flight paths above me ....would really like get higher footage..

How high have you been already? 500m is very high - don't forget that the rate of descent is only 2 m/s so 500m takes about 4 minutes to get back down from. Or thereabouts. I was up fairly high at the weekend, and it took an absolute age to get back down again.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Connor, can you use that music legally and if so where do I get music like that to use myself, I struggle with sourcing good tunes.

How high was that?was that abit of what they call 'fish eye' at the end there?have u got the p3?

Connor, can you use that music legally and if so where do I get music like that to use myself, I struggle with sourcing good tunes.

The Music industry is making money off users that put copyrighted music in videos. You will get an ad placed at about the 2 min mark indicated by a little yellow block on the streaming bar. Then a user can simply click it off.

PS: Just make sure it's not for Commercial use as then they get pissed off.

well I suppose it would be commercial if I had a youtube channel monetized with a google ad, or is that not correct

YouTube will advise that you are in breach of copyright. Click on dispute and then click on accept and it all works. I think that if any commercial monies will be earned that the funds go to the artist and not to the video producer. I'm happy with that as all my stuff is personal anyway.

Hi was wondering is there a way to get past the 500metres high restriction?i live in middle of no where and have no flight paths above me ....would really like get higher footage..

You can... but if you can't search a thread from a few days ago then you may want to stick to a reasonable height.

well I suppose it would be commercial if I had a youtube channel monetized with a google ad, or is that not correct

Yes that is true.

Clip from a recent news source on the matter... Then I'm out as I don't want to hijack this thread, but it was asked about in the video the OP posted.

"
A YouTube Toll For Using Copyrighted Music?
Something to keep in mind, I will not make money off of either of these. My channel has not been monetized and I will not see a dime from the views and clicks. It seems as though this ad is acting more like a toll, automatically enforced by YouTube, the forced cost of using intellectual property.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that this is a bad thing, but it makes me wonder who is making money off this ad? Obviously, if someone purchases the song from iTunes or Amazon, that's more cut and dry, but if someone clicks on the ad for the car dealership, who makes the money off that click? Is it the record company, the artist, or YouTube?

Maybe it's not a toll from Google or YouTube. It's a toll against them: record companies forcing YouTube to place ads on videos that have been identified with copyrighted music and then linking these ads to the record companies' Adsense accounts, thus gaining immediate revenue from the views and clicks.

Source: Can YouTube Force Ads On Your Video Content? Keep An Eye On Your Soundtrack http://www.reelseo.com/youtube-force-ads-on-your-video-content/#ixzz3hHj4Jr19
©ReelSEO.com, All Rights Reserved

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic