Height Limitations

Reaction score
Just recently got my DJI Phantom..And please excuse me if this has been asked 1000 times before..It seem no matter where I fly I can't go any higher than 413 feet..I get a warning showing on my phone screen and can't go any higher no matter what I try..I have tried being nowhere close to an airport or anything that should cause restrictions..Any help to achieve more height would be appreciated..Thanks

Have you been in the assistant yet and saw what your height limit is set to ?
I have never seen the screen you speak of but I have mine set high .
Also Welcome to the forum !

Here's what you're probably looking for
i-QhwZg5t-L.jpg

WOW I guess I need to do some more reading..I hadn't even heard of Assistant until now..No idea where to find it either..But thanks for the point in the right direction..

whtt said:
WOW I guess I need to do some more reading..I hadn't even heard of Assistant until now..No idea where to find it either..But thanks for the point in the right direction..
There is a lot of good info in the manual - essential reading before you fly.
Not sure what version you have so go to http://www.dji.com .. under Products, you'll find the different models.
Click on your model and go to Downloads.
There you'll find your manual and further down in Software, you'll find Assistant and RC Assistant which is for your transmitter.

Well it looks like I figured out what I wanted to..I was able to change my height setting..Which was my main goal..And even did some updates that I wasn't trying to do..I have a couple buddies that will be getting their Phantoms soon and I will be directing them to this forum..Thank you everyone for your help and helpful tips..I would have gotten completely frustrated without it..I thought I had done enough research and reading but I guess I was wrong..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4