height limit reached

Reaction score
Hi guys

im getting this error ( height limit reached) at ground level, and the altitude is showing around 500m, how to fix this, calibrated few time but didnt solve it .

cheers

ahmida said:
Hi guys

im getting this error ( height limit reached) at ground level, and the altitude is showing around 500m, how to fix this, calibrated few time but didnt solve it .

cheers

Ok I'm betting you could have looked in the nice new manual and found the answer faster then what it took to create this thread. In the Phantom Assistant there is a option to adjust the limit for this, and more. Also, (not what you asked about) but in the dji app there is a setting once you are linked to the quad that you can set the RTH heigth as well.

The manual's are our best friend and help keep the hobby enjoyable.

to the smart guy talking about the manual, i read it few times.
i tried to set it to different levels, but still get the same problem (height limit reached), the app show im at 500m while im still on the ground level.

thanks for the helping

Sounds like a sensor is out of wack

Plug the bird into the computer and do a imu calibration(stable level surface is best) and see if that helps

Also while your in the pc app check the limits and see if they have been messed with

thanks for your reply.

I did that few times. flashed the update few times, still the same problem.

I just notice the height on the app acutely keep increasing from the minute I switch it ON and the keep going up, and the app shows a speed of 3-4mph.
while its in my flat connected to the PC.

this is really weird

Hay Admida,
Altitude is measured by baromtetric means. Because the temperature within the bird will rise after starting it up, the reading of the altitude will change. This would explain the observation you made, but is no explenation for your original problem unfortunally.
The only advise I can give you in that respect, is to again try a full imu callibration but only after the bird is cooled down completely. I have seen reported failed callibrations with overheaded birds in several posts.
Wish you all the succes.

If after following the above advice it still happens then the chance is that the Naza box is faulty, if its under warranty i would send it back.

Maybe in a restricted area, a no fly zone ?

I find that with my P2V+ V2, after GPS and home position established, and after compass orientation, altitude is often displayed erroneously, sometimes -385 ft, while sitting on the ground. I then power-cycle Phantom, await GPS locks again, reconnect iPhone, and altitude is essentially correct.

thank you guys for ur help.
the problem was with new update, down graded to 3.8, and is fine now.
3.10 have problem and was pulled back by DJI

ahmida said:
thank you guys for ur help.
the problem was with new update, down graded to 3.8, and is fine now.
3.10 have problem and was pulled back by DJI

Thanks for the update.
Yes they did pull V3.10.
Good that all is fine now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31