Heard DJI stopped production of P3A and P3P

Reaction score
Heard today on other forum. When I bought my P3S in Dec I thought there was not a great deal of pricing gap between them and the P4 to not jump to newer model. Seems the P3S may continue as the "entry level" for DJI to keep market share in the facevof knock offs.

Heard today on other forum. When I bought my P3S in Dec I thought there was not a great deal of pricing gap between them and the P4 to not jump to newer model. Seems the P3S may continue as the "entry level" for DJI to keep market share in the facevof knock offs.
That is that the production of P4P and P3A has stopped

Wonder if they are tooling up for a P5 now this summer?

Don't know what they could add to the P4 Pro though. Auto fold-up legs and 360 degree gimbal? Zoom lens? Less noise?

I think camera upgrades are the most obvious. And if they add a zoom feature that will open up the possibilities for different(more exspensive) lenses. With the money spent on my DSLR lenses I could have a fleet of p3s's

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I was slightly gutted when I heard the P3A and P3P were to be discontinued. My plan was to upgrade in the next few months, taking my battery's with me.

I'll now be forced down the P4 route, no bad thing some would say, but I'll need new battery's and it will need to drop in price a little more.

Sent from my SM-N910F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues