Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

healthydrones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wyattroa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Wyattroa

Anyone having problems with them? My last 3 flights have not uploaded to them. It shows it did on my phone, but it won't show up on the website.

2. EranSteiner

Hi!

Due to heavy demand for our brand new HD Sync for iOS (HD Sync App for iOS - HealthyDrones.com), we are receiving thousands of new flights above average.

All Apps that use Auto-Upload tokens may continue to upload as normal, however, there is currently a very long queue to process these uploads.

Flights will be processed in the order they are uploaded. Please allow a few hours for your flights to show up under your account.

Thank you for your patience!

Eran
    Founder, HealthyDrones.com

3. EranSteiner

Just a quick update - everything is now back to normal, thank you for your patience!

4. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

I just DL'd and used HD sync and it worked like a charm. It took a few minutes for the last set of flights to upload but considering I uploaded over 300 in a single session it went great.

Yea I'd say they are back up to normal very much so :)

EranSteiner likes this.