Healthy Drones, very cool!!

Reaction score
Ok, I have seen many posts talking about HD. Mostly, from folks who may have had issues or even a lost bird. So I decided to check into HD myself and see what it was all about. Wow, pretty freaking cool I must say! AND, the 3 flights I did that showed no data on my app all showed up on HD once I synced everything up. Guess I am going to have to subscribe and support this awesome service!!!

I've also been wondering about the Healthy Drones site. I may have to check it out!

Takes a little figuring out but it is a good site. Keeps track of a lot of stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very good way to keep up with ones' drone for maintenance and flight data. It's worth the $6.99 per mo to me for the peace of mind, just as the insurance policy I have through State Farm. Takes the edge off flying.

Reactions: BuickGS
I could not agree more! My insurance policy from SF has really taken some of the anxiety I had away. I am still very cautious, but between insurance and Healthy Drones, I feel more relaxed when flying.

Reactions: naohiro
I've been browsing the HD site since I signed up yesterday and it's just a tad confusing. I'm going to have to coast around over there to kinda figure it out.

I actually look forward to go over my flights and check sensors and even battery cells
I don't look at all the details in the go app as I'm flying.
I can see my max height, speed, battery temp, etc. in HD

I just started using HD, and so far I'm pretty impressed with the amount of data. I'm coming from Dronelogbook.com, and one think I liked about that, which I haven't seen on HD is the ability to write notes and specific details about flights...

Am I missing something with HD or is that not an option?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I just created an account and HD is so freak'n awesome!! So much info!! And the upload was wicked pissa fast! :yum:

Rosey... Go to Flights_Overview_General then down towards the bottom click "Add Flight Description"

Reactions: Rosey
I just started using HD, and so far I'm pretty impressed with the amount of data. I'm coming from Dronelogbook.com, and one think I liked about that, which I haven't seen on HD is the ability to write notes and specific details about flights...

Am I missing something with HD or is that not an option?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Under "General View" & "Overview " at the bottom of the page you will see "add flight description" You can notes there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rosey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4