Headplay vs Skyzone SJ-V01

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone tried the Skyzone SJ-V01 ? They are a clone/rebrand of the Headplay HD. They're a bit cheaper, include a 40ch 5.8 diversity as well. Very similar to the HP.

Well ok I tried it, works pretty well, huge picture, great quality, There is an idiot on youtube who posted he couldn't get the HDMI signal (because he didn't enable it on the controller.) So FYI, the P3P works a dream with the Skyzone SJ-V01 goggles. My problem though is my eyes/glasses. I can't see close enough (even with the glasses) to see the screen sharp. I need to be further away.I have to try something for that. Passed this "detail", this completely isolate from any external light. I couldn't stand this washed picture on the Ipad. The comfort should be ok once everything is in place. Playing around gave me some kind of nausea and headache, probably because my vision is not adapted to watch some that close... don't know yet, I have to try further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmer
Try the Rho lens (google it). It is made to stick into the Headplay. It could be better engineered, but if the Skyzone has the same internal dimensions as the HP HD's, it should work like a dream. Curse these old eyes.

Reactions: Josh Curtiss
Try the Rho lens (google it). It is made to stick into the Headplay. It could be better engineered, but if the Skyzone has the same internal dimensions as the HP HD's, it should work like a dream. Curse these old eyes.

I agree so I've got a set of RHO lenses on the way

Reactions: DrJoe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31