Headplay FPV First Run Awesome

Reaction score
First run on the Headplay FPV headset. Wow what an experience. I think I am gonna love this total immersion experience. I will post more as I dive into it more. I will try and capture some of the video with the go pro.
Ease of setup was awesome charge the battery and turn on HDMI in DJI go and you are set. Love it.

Mine are coming tomorrow. I cannot wait to try them :)

239 bucks and worth every cent. Resolution is awesome.

The Fatshark Dominator V3s are nice. I cannot compare them to Headplay (yet), but I can tell you it's a totally different experience. The image is smaller, not immersive, and not as high quality as the Headplay goggles. On the other hand, Fatshark goggles are much smaller and easier to transport/store.

The Fatshark Dominator V3s are nice. I cannot compare them to Headplay (yet), but I can tell you it's a totally different experience. The image is smaller, not immersive, and not as high quality as the Headplay goggles. On the other hand, Fatshark goggles are much smaller and easier to transport/store.

And you do not look as an alien with the Fatshark.

Haha... yes. I left out that minor point ;)

I haven't tried the HD2s. I went with the V3s after watching this video:

Hi there,
there is already a thread dealing with this issue. I used both and dumped the fatsharks because Headplay is more VR like and got better resolution. When using rho lens it's very sharp and flexible. Fatshark got more options but doubt you will ever need them for the P4.
I agree with what pahntomhelp wrote above. 72 degrees vs 30 something... and resoution is also better.
Enjoy the ride! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4