HDMI with iPad Air 2

Reaction score
Are there any benefits to adding HDMI module to connect with iPad Air 2?

I know most people add it for FPV goggles, but I don't want goggles (not at the prices they're selling at now). Besides, I prefer to see the quad, surrounding area and also be able to see/touch control screen, without having to remove goggles or whatever it is on from my head/face.

Is there a HDMI monitor that is clear enough to see the same details we see while viewing videos on PC/MAC monitors? So many times I would fly and record a scenery only to find later that there were more details there that I could of focused on.

Thanks.

Are there any benefits to adding HDMI module to connect with iPad Air 2?

I know most people add it for FPV goggles, but I don't want goggles (not at the prices they're selling at now). Besides, I prefer to see the quad, surrounding area and also be able to see/touch control screen, without having to remove goggles or whatever it is on from my head/face.

Is there a HDMI monitor that is clear enough to see the same details we see while viewing videos on PC/MAC monitors? So many times I would fly and record a scenery only to find later that there were more details there that I could of focused on.

Thanks.
Yes this one:Feelworld FW759 7'' Slim HD IPS 1280x800 Field HDMI Input Monitor Kit +Battery.
The picture quality is much better than any tablet i have seen until now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4