HDMI type C to HDMI type C

Reaction score
for those of you that have the headplay FPV and also the HDMI board for your P3. I was tired of using an adapter for my hdmi cable to mini type c. I found this website and they offer several lengths that I have bought and tested. Work great for the headplays and also hooking up to a larger monitor to share with others.

Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI Cables Type C to C

Hope this helps if you were looking for a solution as well.

Yeh i got one off fleabay as you said the adapter was not a good solution.i shaved off a little bit off plastic on the side of the type c plug/lead and it fits in the headplays easy now.

for those of you that have the headplay FPV and also the HDMI board for your P3. I was tired of using an adapter for my hdmi cable to mini type c. I found this website and they offer several lengths that I have bought and tested. Work great for the head plays and also hooking up to a larger monitor to share with others.

Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI Cables Type C to C

Hope this helps if you were looking for a solution as well.
THANKS FOR THE LINK I just got my headplay goggles today and no HDMI cable.. so a quick search and you did the work for me! thanks I ordered the short one and the 10' one. I should of asked about the cable before as the Head Plays have been on back order for a month.. o well thanks again

Reactions: badawgie71

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20