HDMI output module for $39 at Microcenter

Man they have some great deals! I have one near me but now I am afraid to go. I'll end up buying every accessory they have for the Phantom...lol
Sounds like a Saturday morning visit :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Actually there is not much HW in HDMI module, I was wondering why was it priced at $99, it should have been around $30. I believe the prices from Micro center are genuine.

Microcenter has all kinds of DJI equipment on sale this month for excellent prices. P3A for $599, P3P for $699, DJI hardshell backpacks for $29 and the list goes on. Makes me wonder if they are actually close outs and they are going away from DJI. I really wish there was a Micorcenter somewhat close to me.

Anyone have one that they want to sell (the HDMI module) for a reasonable price? Or has a MC nearby with some in stock? Would gladly pay for shipping + some extra for your time. If so, PM me.

Someone brought the 4 that were at the Microcenter near me (to flip on fleabay?). Was hoping to get one since the DJI Go app has MAJOR lag with my S5 and I don't really want to drop another $200+ on a new tablet. Guys at MC said that they are discontinuing carrying them. Guessing they're getting rid of all the P3 stuff to make room for the newer models but who knows, since the output module is compatible with the P4 AFAIK.

They aren't even in stock.. Does anyone know if we can order them directly in the store and wait for stock?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.