HDMI Module - Signal output

Reaction score
Hi,
I have fitted an HDMI output module to my Phantom 4 controller and have noted that any device I connect to, be it my eachine goggles2 or direct to an HD TV, that the picture quality is the exact same as on the screen of my ipad. Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this is normal. I was following a post about flying from inside the house and saw a picture of a remote connected to a big TV as well as the tablet and the TV picture looked far sharper than the tablet screen.

Attachments

• IMG_2090.JPG
    IMG_2090.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 229
Hi,
I have fitted an HDMI output module to my Phantom 4 controller and have noted that any device I connect to, be it my eachine goggles2 or direct to an HD TV, that the picture quality is the exact same as on the screen of my ipad. Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this is normal. I was following a post about flying from inside the house and saw a picture of a remote connected to a big TV as well as the tablet and the TV picture looked far sharper than the tablet screen.
I think it depends on device used,,I use Samsung 10/1 tab A and use the hdmi to tv in back of Car through power inverter,,I found my TV being cheap was clear but the tablet was clearer, only 32"cheap tv so I think that why,,,your picture display on that size and model tv is awsome,,,is that your TV or picture you talk about for example,,if not your device you could look at screen size settings to see if change,,,,my tablet is taking the photo that why it not on remote
20190131_195259.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks for the reply, the picture I posted is not my Tv but the one I came across which looks great compared to the tablet in the picture. When I connect my hdmi output to a similar tv the picture on my tv is about the same quality as the picture display on my iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj