HDMI module fails to connect to RC

Reaction score
My new P4 is 6 days old, I have all the latest firmware and installed my new HDMI module. I got this with HEADPLAY goggles in order to bring friends along for the ride. Installed the module made shure all the ribbons were all the way in and locked. Turned the units on and no connection to the rc, varied the sequence of equipment on's...nothing. Un-installed GO reinstalled, nothing, took it apart and reassembled...nothing. so I took the cover off the module to disconnect the hdmi port from the board and connected the usb to the rc and all connected like it used to. So the usb works, it seems to be the hdmi, I saw some post were this may be caused by the new firmware. I have invested lots of money for nothing right now. Did any of you's succeeded in having a good connection?

So the usb works, it seems to be the hdmi, I saw some post were this may be caused by the new firmware. I have invested lots of money for nothing right now. Did any of you's succeeded in having a good connection?

I used mine yesterday and it worked like a champ, couple things though, first off, get a good hdmi cord, the hdmi module is VERY touchy about those chreapy cables, that's why i couldn't get mine to work at first. Second, there is supposed to be a setting in DJI GO that enables you to turn hdmi on and off, myself and several others can't find it anymore in settings, I don't know if they got rid of it, maybe because the last update they made it where hdmi works all the time. Lastly, I've been using the app "FPV Camera" most of the time, with the DJI Go app closed completely, and the hdmi image comes through fine to my 22" monitor, no settings or nothing, just plug it in. Hope this helps, good luck!

With no connection to the rc and the headplay connected in the hdmi I got telemetry with no numbers from GO but no camera. Called my supplier and he said they only had 2 that failed in the past, guess this could make it 3. I'm just happy to hear than it does work. Thanks Jack

Reactions: Jack Ley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20