HDMI Board & Firmware 1.8

Reaction score
Well it seems that there are no issues with Firmware 1.8 and the HDMI board if you're using either the GL300A or GL300B RC. I just purchased a B model to use with my Phantom 4 and last night installed the HDMI board for the first time since putting it away because of the bad image issues we were all having and it works perfect. No black or green lines or anything just perfect clear picture. Waiting on my goggles to get here so I can finally get some use out of this board!

Thanks for the information as I have a GL300A with the HDMI module, but I haven't tested it yet. I have left my GL300A at firmware v1.6 for both potential distance and picture quality issues, so I will be curious to hear how v1.8 completely tests out for you.

I am running gl300c and 1.8 FW with fatshark v3 on my P4 and it works OK.
What can solve your potential problems with range issues is to re-install your go app and even try with lower version of the app for ex, go app 2.9.1

No range issues it was scrambled video when using the hdmi board and version 1.8 firmware. Do you have the hdmi board installed in your GL300C?

Yes, I have hdmi board on GL300C no issues with scrambled video at all.

You're one of the first then because there were a lot of us here that were having this problem with ver 1.8 it works fine with ver 1,6 though. One of the reasons I bought the extra controller so I could use the hdmi board.

I think there is more people who does not have problem with hdmi board and FW 1.8, they are just not writing here or reading forums. Have you tried different mobile devices, different versions of dji go app? Tried with dji go 4 app?

Well I'm just talking about us that do have the problem and yes I have tried everything and the only solution for me that worked was switching to a different controller other than the 300C.

I see installing module must update firmware. I have been avoiding any upgrade because I don’t want the no fly zone installed. Does this update for module also update the no fly zone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20