HDMI AZIMUTH ISSUE

Reaction score
Hello, I recent switched from a Samsung Tablet to a HDMI Field monitor for FPV from the Lightbridge. I assumed the OSD would be the same as from the mini iosd which I used to use. With the Lightbridge update the return home diamond is back, but AZ (azimuth) does not seem to be working. The azimuth readings change in flight but do not display the azimuth angle needed to return to home. It seems to be displaying the compass course which is basically useless. Is this a know issue?

Any info?
Thanks

brotherbuzz said:
Hello, I recent switched from a Samsung Tablet to a HDMI Field monitor for FPV from the Lightbridge. I assumed the OSD would be the same as from the mini iosd which I used to use. With the Lightbridge update the return home diamond is back, but AZ (azimuth) does not seem to be working. The azimuth readings change in flight but do not display the azimuth angle needed to return to home. It seems to be displaying the compass course which is basically useless. Is this a know issue?

Any info?
Thanks

First time I've heard this. Not sure why this is an issue, I have not had any difficult returning to home. Will check today when I fly... David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20