HD FPV options

Reaction score
Gents,

i see DJI are brining out the light bridge HD FPV, does anyone know of any high definition FPV receivers and transmitters that are similar but not so expensive.

Cheers

if you go to holdan.co.uk you can see it in flight!! its a great bit of kit its 2 ozs in weight micro hdmi in is dual band, just have to work out how to get a feed from gimbaled gopro mini hdmi to micro hdmi ,ultra,ultra fine cable, any tips on doing this would be appreciated????? as a videographer i have lots of teradek kit , this clip would talk to cube and you can get a sdi full def feed to go vision deck/mixer or an external recorder, ie samuria blade. there is a little delay in this system as it encodes to h264 to transmit then has to decode at the cube, terra central is a app that lets you monitor on iphone or pad see the wifi. teradek products are really great , i have brick and bolt these are products that are meant for ground cameras and work very well.
bolt is a zero delay system, but im gueesing the tx is maybe a little heavy for quadcopters !!!! im a newbie to quadcopters but ive 30+years of camerawork behind me :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj