HD-3D tilt - starts at 45 deg and range of motion is small

Reaction score
During startup, the gimbal will point the camera straight ahead and straight down (and do some of the other wiggles), but after completion, the camera is pointing (at best) at 45 degrees down-angle. Turning the thumbwheel won't take it close to pointing straight ahead. I've run this through the calibration stuff in the main P2 software, and I don't see anything else I can do - how do I adjust the gimbal so it gives me the full 90 degrees range of motion AND starts pointing straight ahead?

P2 / HD-3D / GP4S

Updated all firmware also

Thanks!

Re: HD-3D tilt - starts at 45 deg and range of motion is sma

csfanos said:
During startup, the gimbal will point the camera straight ahead and straight down (and do some of the other wiggles), but after completion, the camera is pointing (at best) at 45 degrees down-angle. Turning the thumbwheel won't take it close to pointing straight ahead. I've run this through the calibration stuff in the main P2 software, and I don't see anything else I can do - how do I adjust the gimbal so it gives me the full 90 degrees range of motion AND starts pointing straight ahead?

P2 / HD-3D / GP4S

Updated all firmware also

Thanks!

i also have the same problem.. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32933
the suggestion point to changing the gain on the gimbal to get it straight.. then calibrate the thumbwheel.. that is what i am going to try next.

Okay. Check out my thread... Found the solution!!

There is a page in the Assistant software where you can select the range of motion. I set mine to a similar range to the Vision+ camera.

If you get stuck PM me and I will look up the exact page for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20