HAWK ATTACK - TOO UP CLOSE!!!

Reaction score
I was getting some shots for a client and I saw this in the screen. It was in the top corner but I shot it in 4K so I was able to zoom pretty good and get a great shot. Some people have called it fake. I guess you will just have to believe me it was not. I saw him come back a second time later in the video. Here is just the clip where he is right in the camera.

I think thats fake
Looks real. I had a hawk circling my P4 on multiple occasions, but it never got that close. One time it started to dive near it and i got it down as fast as i could. It wasnt as close as it might look though, because it is cropped.

Cgi? The hawk is in focus as well as the back ground.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Lonewolf
What's up with the extra bit of video in the background on the far right of the video? Like something wasn't cropped properly.

Reactions: peterepeat69
Cgi? The hawk is in focus as well as the back ground.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
because its punched in. the hawk wasnt close enough to be out of focus. it was 4x further away than it appears.

I think thats fake
That's real. Hawks don't like our birds. They will try to knock them out of the sky. It's happened to me twice now. And no pic to prove it!!!
But they do attack. Especially if the Hawks are protecting their young.

Absolutely no way can a Phantom have that fast of a shutter speed to capture the wingtips like that. A real video would have blurred the wingtips.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1