Hawaii Video

Reaction score
still learning to edit and use Mac software, but this is about my 3rd or 4th video. Had the opportunity of a lifetime to spend a week with friends on 2 different islands. Drone got so many miles there, I would have had to change the oil if it had. Open to any comments suggestions from anyone with more experience.

Wonderful video, we just got back from Maui last night, wonderful place. I recognized a lot of the landmarks you filmed, where did you find those waterfalls?

Reactions: rlphoto69
Wonderful video, we just got back from Maui last night, wonderful place. I recognized a lot of the landmarks you filmed, where did you find those waterfalls?
Those were on the big island. The one Akaka Falls was 452 ft tall. impressive. Maui has a 1000 footer, but I never found it. The one with the young kid jumping in the water was along the southern end of the island on the road to Hana

Ahh, thanks. We took the road to Hana drive, well worth the time. Maui is one beautiful place, well worth the visit.

Reactions: rlphoto69
still learning to edit and use Mac software, but this is about my 3rd or 4th video. Had the opportunity of a lifetime to spend a week with friends on 2 different islands. Drone got so many miles there, I would have had to change the oil if it had. Open to any comments suggestions from anyone with more experience.

Very nice. Love those islands, was there last June. Here's a recent video from last month on Oahu's windward side of the island, just off Lanikai Beach.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik