Hawaii meet up?

Reaction score
Let me know would love to meet other phantom pilots

Just ordered a Phantom 2 non vision that should ship out on the 30th. It would be great to meet up with another owner after I get it and get some tips. What island are you on?

coastiejoe said:
Just ordered a Phantom 2 non vision that should ship out on the 30th. It would be great to meet up with another owner after I get it and get some tips. What island are you on?
oahu

I'm on Oahu, Kewalo Basin on a boat.........I fly all the time around island.............just got some sharks on North Shore and want to do some whales..........hit me up three one 0 59four 9three70................

Oahu in town. Would love to fly with other phantom folks.... On the weekends only though.

Last edited:
I live out on the East side Hawaii Kai. Just got into the hobby in January.

Someone pic a scenic spot this weekend and meet!

Preferably where we can drive up to it. I can't walk to far. Maybe a mile the most.

That would be cool.. Can I access that road with my CAC (fed employee)?

I'm trying to find an excuse to go up Ka'ala Road, as we have equipment there.

That would be cool.. Can I access that road with my CAC (fed employee)?

I'm trying to find an excuse to go up Ka'ala Road, as we have equipment there.
I was younger when we were there and road bikes up it and coasted down, all the way down. I am not sure and heard so much has changed over there. I would love to fly around Hanauma Bay though.

I just shot some footage out at Makapuu and Sandy Beach today. The weather was perfect! I thought about continuing my flight towards Hanauma Bay and shoot it from outside the bay in. Maybe next time. The P4 performed flawlessly.

Just a P3A beginner here. Did a lot of Photoshop and Lightroom classes for photography. I am still learning the aerial spectrum, but good fun. I can only imagine flying over there with the views. Every corner is a postcard, and every mountain is painting. What an easy way to climb up Diamond Head or the "Stairway to Heaven." That would be fun to fly up....

I just shot some footage out at Makapuu and Sandy Beach today. The weather was perfect! I thought about continuing my flight towards Hanauma Bay and shoot it from outside the bay in. Maybe next time. The P4 performed flawlessly.

Those are cool places. I've shot Makapuu which is one of my favorites and Sandy a few weeks ago when I got the 4.
JPoon808

Just a P3A beginner here. Did a lot of Photoshop and Lightroom classes for photography. I am still learning the aerial spectrum, but good fun. I can only imagine flying over there with the views. Every corner is a postcard, and every mountain is painting. What an easy way to climb up Diamond Head or the "Stairway to Heaven." That would be fun to fly up....

Dr. Rennie flights are amazing to me. I could never get the balls to fly so far.
Here is his video to Stairway to Heaven. Just amazing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1