having video problems

Reaction score
I am getting colored bars on my screen and if I hit go home drone will go straight up and does not go home.

Regarding Return to Home (RTH), what is your RTH altitude set to. Once this feature is activated the drone will fly straight up to that altitude if you have been flying at a lower altitude before it starts flying to the home point. So, if you were at 20 m altitude and your RTH altitude is 100 m, your drone will ascend to 100 m before starting the trip home.

The colored bars on your screen often mean signal interference, are you in a wifi congested area? Have you tried turning to Custom channel settings and turning the setting down to 4 mbs? Also, do you have Hardware Encoding enabled within your DJI Go App?

Regarding Return to Home (RTH), what is your RTH altitude set to. Once this feature is activated the drone will fly straight up to that altitude if you have been flying at a lower altitude before it starts flying to the home point. So, if you were at 20 m altitude and your RTH altitude is 100 m, your drone will ascend to 100 m before starting the trip home.

The colored bars on your screen often mean signal interference, are you in a wifi congested area? Have you tried turning to Custom channel settings and turning the setting down to 4 mbs? Also, do you have Hardware Encoding enabled within your DJI Go App?
thank you I will try and will post if it works

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj