Having trouble binding a Dj6 controller

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me with this. I've tried almost everything and cannot figure this out.
Have a new Dj6 remote and went through the process of binding with the Phantom 2. It appeared it was successful as the red LED on the underside turns off when I power on the remote. I get three beeps and it turns green (remote). I initially was getting a solid red light, but went through the process of updating the firmware and finally got it to turn green when it powered on. However, outside of that little LED light turning off, it appears to not have any connection with the Phantom. The sticks won't start the motors and the gps switching up and down does nothing. Any ideas of what could be the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did anyone mess with receiver connections inside the Phantom? The receiver connection furthest from the input pins goes to X1, the other to X2.
Also, do make sure to run Phantom Assistant and see if the onscreen sticks move and if any are reversed.

I was able to calibrate the remote in the RC Assistant software. But In the Phantom Assistant software it is not recognized. I'm using Mac also. Cityzen I'm not sure what you mean. I'm the second owner of the phantom and it was originally paired with a Futaba controller. I removed it's receiver inside the shell and replaced the stock one. I'm fairly certain everything is back to its original state. Not sure what you mean by X1 and X2 inside the phantom.

Finally figured it out. It was user error, I was missing a 3 pin cable going to the x2 port. Thank you cityZen!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers