Having signal issues again

Reaction score
When I first got my P3S I was having a lot of trouble getting FPV view. On the Go App it would say "No Signal." It seemed to get better, but I still would have to fire up the craft a few times before it would work. But I would always eventually get signal. About a month ago my remote got dropped and broke the connection of the antennae. (Thats what the attached pic is of) The little cable inside it seems to be just fine. I can reattach the plastic part to the remote but it comes off very easily. But over the past week it has been REALLY hard to get signal, if I get it at a all. In the past, once I had signal I didn't lose it. Now sometimes it will lose signal while in flight. It has also been harder to get the WiFi connection started than it used to be. Could my issues be because of the broken antennae? If not, I have another thought. I have been prompted for weeks that I need a firmware update but haven't done it. Could the new firmware possibly have a fix for my signal issues?

Gary Morris | Facebook

it is your broken antenna good time to mod it with a dbs mod or a argtek

like this
2016-02-23 17.49.27.jpg

Had the same issues here. Hoping a new antenna is going to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

well I used to get around 1400 feet in my area now get around 2800 feet with mod or put on dbs mod and wow really makes a big difference

what kinda case

2016-02-26 14.45.16.jpg

next to reply is upload a file click on that and find your pic all there is to it

have both mods
2016-03-25 16.52.31.jpg

looks like it will fit argtek is around $70 dollars dbs mod is $110 maybe

Hi everyone. Brand new to this forum so please bear with me. I'm no expert with my p3s. But I have 38 flights in the book. I have had no problems until the latest update. Forgive me if I started in the wrong area of this forum. This started during flight and I got the remote signal weak signal in red, kept going and sig. Lost and rth.happened over the next 3 test flights. Went back and relinked remote to aircraft. Now, the only control I have is to the gimbal. No stick control at all. No motor startup at all. I have good video and still have good link between the remote and bird. I have done all I know to do. 1 other thing. I now have no icon to chose where to set home point. I can launch in simulator with auto takeoff only. Then stick commands are way wrong and even backwards sometimes. Gimbal control works fine and that's it. Any info would be of great help thanks.

dbs mod gives you more range

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20