Having problems activating, getting this message, can someone help? Activation Failed. Please retry . Invalid Device.

Reaction score
Everything seems to be fine with the drone and the controller, just won't activate. I have just upgraded the firmware, turned off and back on again multiple times. Seems like a lot of people have had this issue, does anyone know the simple solution?

Are you connected to the internet when you try? You’d be surprised how many people are not.

Are you connected to the internet when you try? You’d be surprised how many people are not.
Yes, and then no! I have the i.pad connected to wifi during the set up, but then back to the drone network.

Yes, and then no! I have the i.pad connected to wifi during the set up, but then back to the drone network.
Since your Standard uses wifi to connect the RC and your iPad, it cant be connected to the internet and the RC at the same time which is why you can't register. If your iPad only has wifi and no other data connection to the internet then youll need to register with a different device (such as your phone). Once registered correctly, your iPad should work fine. Unless someone knows a workaround to this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4