Having a bit of fun in the trees !

Reaction score
Having a bit of a game with the P3S ...

The 'haze' on the lense is from having flown up into the clouds and I forgot to clear the glass ...

Nigel

Reactions: stlouisblues
Nice flying! Does your GPS still works underneath/inbetween the trees?

Yes .. it actually needs more than just tree foliage to stop GPS .... think about your navigation in your car ...

I can still use my boats GPS with antenna inside the GRP cabin ...

Nigel

If you want to see the screen version with sats / signals etc ..

Nigel

Of course - I won't be doing this again after last mishap !!

Glug Glug Glug !!

Nigel

99% of the time P-GPS with Litchi.

If I want to really play - then ATTI .. but the P3S really is best with P-GPS. This flight was P-GPS for most of it to assist with steadying it through the trees, as there was a moderate gusty wind that day.

Nigel

99% of the time P-GPS with Litchi.

If I want to really play - then ATTI .. but the P3S really is best with P-GPS. This flight was P-GPS for most of it to assist with steadying it through the trees, as there was a moderate gusty wind that day.

Nigel
So you have better control with P=Gps then if you were to use Home lock or course lock?
I have a problem when I loose sight of the AC figuring out which way it's pointed to bring it back, without using RTH. Thanks, Jerry PS, great vidio

You can use RTH to advantage when out of sight ... as long as altitude, path clear etc.

Flick S2 to initiate RTH ... once you hear the BEEP BEEP of RTH ... then flick S1 ... to return to your control. You then know its facing you.

Of course if you have the map - you should have an arrow giving you direction its facing ... and the direct line home.

Home Lock .. Course Lock ... sorry - I do not use those at all. I think you mean Heading Lock ?

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik