Have you purchased from UAVProducts

Reaction score
I am going to purchase a Phantom Vision Plus in the near future, I just want to know if anyone on this forum purchased a Phantom from UAV Products and how reliable after the sale for support and etc. In other words do you recommend them? They are based in Michigan where I am from and I would rather purchase from a dealer close by, but not necessary if they don't stand behind what they sell. Thank you all for any information you may give.
T.W.

I've bought my F550 and naza from uav products, they are nice.
as i live in france, when i've got a problem with my naza drifting it take a few weeks to send it back to them then have an exchange, but they help me to be patient by answering every of my mails.

P2V+ is out of stock at UAV Products. You may want to try another retailer. B & H Photo or UAVDirect show them in stock. Others probably do as well.

I've purchased several items from them for my Phantom (except the actual phantom itself). They had free shipping and no sales tax plus the best price on the items I needed.

Be sure to shop around though and get the best deal! Like another post mentioned B&H has good stuff too (where I bought my actual phantom).

I really like having a salesman I can speak with. I recommend calling the company you are thinking of doing business with and asking some questions. If someone answers the phone and if they seem to know what they are talking about goes a long way to getting my business. Even though this company is located in the same state, if they don't answer the telephone when you need help then what good is it.

Yes I know uav products are out of phantom vision plus, but they are suppose to get more in stock in 7 to 10 days. I heard B&H Photo is a good place too! But I kind of want to know about uav products as they are in my home state.Thank for the replies and suggestions I appreciate them all.

Amazon has them in stock and offers a drop and spill warranty. It is worth checking out in my opinion.

I just bought mine from B&H Photo and it arrived a day early!

I've purchased lots of stuff from B&H for the past 15 years and they always deliver 5-star service. They easily rank in the Top 1% of all online retailers. I also love Newegg but they've been quietly implementing tougher return policies on products in the past couple years (boooo).

You'd be an utter fool to pass up the good guys at B&H.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.